He did me in the Kitchen



Chapter two



Our dirty little Secret


It had been a week since that night my Son and I made Love. My husband had come home from his Business Trip and we had made love once, and I finished disappointed again. All I could think about was my Son Cumming deep inside of me over and over again, I was so Horny my panties were always damp so I would spent a lot of time at the sink with my hands in hot soapy water grinding my pussy against the counter.

  It had been a long week since making love to my Mother, I was a little ashamed of myself and avoided seeing my Mom all week, and then it happened. I came home late from practice so I went into the Kitchen looking for something to eat, I noticed Dad crashed out on the Couch and Mom was doing dishes at the sink as I entered the Kitchen. I walked over to her and quietly kissed my Mom on the cheek and said hi.

  As I was doing dishes that night Johnny walk in and kissed me on the cheek, I guess that is all it took for me to breakdown. I turned around and gave My Son a long deep French kiss as I felt his cock get instantly hard, then I whispered into his ear to be quiet we don’t want to wake up your Father. Then I went down to my knees and unzipped his pants



After I kissed my Mother on the cheek, she turned around and gave me a Hot French kiss getting me harder than a rock instantly. Then she told me to be quiet, we did not want to wake up Dad. Then she went down on her knees un-zipped my pants and pulled out my cock and swallowed it whole, luckily dad was facing away looking at the loud TV as Mom started Sucking on my cock

  After I unzipped his pants, his huge throbbing cock popped out and I devoured it whole. I had lost my inhibitions about being his Mother after all that ship had already sailed there is no sense in beating myself up about it. I love the feel and taste of his Young hard Cock. It was especially exciting knowing my husband was just a few feet away as I sucked my sons cock. I was being so bad but it just made me so hot I stood up and bent over the sink.

  Oh my God I thought as Mother was sucking my cock I almost exploded in her mouth right then and there, but then she stopped and stood up and bent over the sink exposing her wet swollen pussy with her panties all soaking wet. So I leaned over her back and whispered into her ear as I rubbed my throbbing cock between her Ass cheeks  let me lick your pussy and asshole clean while you do your dishes, she whispered back please do so honey. So I took off my pants and used them as knee pads as I pulled down mommies wet panties and quickly slid my tongue deep in her juicy pussy as she moaned in pleasure, which made Dad wake up momentarily and ask if Mom needed anything, Mom said I’m fine honey go back to sleep and out he went. 

  After I was bent over the sink Johnnie started rubbing his thick hard Cock between my Ass cheeks making my asshole pucker in anticipation, Then he bent over and whispered into my ear that he wanted to Tongue my Asshole and lick my dripping wet pussy while I washed dishes making me shutter just thinking about it. As he slowly slid down my back he pulled back my Bathrobe and pulled off my drenched panties he slid his long wet tongue deep in my pussy making me moan loudly, waking up my husband out of his slumber and said something, I just told him to go back to sleep and he did, Thank God !






As soon as he went out again Johnny slid his tongue deep in my Asshole, taking my breath away. I held a dishtowel over my mouth in keep myself from screaming with delight as Johnny Tongued my Asshole and started finger banging me like he knew what he was doing, Oh God I moaned into my Towel as I exploded all over his fingers which he promptly licked clean, then he reinserted them.

  I almost pissed my pants when Dad woke up, but after he passed out again I was not going to waste any more time I had been saving up a huge load to give my Mother, I know how much she appreciates my young hot cum. Therefore, I slid my tongue Deep in Moms Asshole and started finger banging her juicy pussy vigorously making her squirt all over my fingers so I lubed up her asshole and I licked the rest off my fingers. Moms Pussy Juice is like the Nectar of the Gods for me Ummm…






  My Dick was so hard it hurt, so I banged Mom again just to lube up my cock with her love juice. After I rubbed her juice all over my cock, she grabbed my dick and guided my throbbing cock into her juicy pussy, but it must have slid out because she started grunting as I shoved my nine-inch cock deep into her ass. I was so turned on I could not stop myself, I gagged her with her hand towel to keep her quiet as I thrust my cock in and out of her fantastic Heart shaped ass. She tried to repel the bulbous head of my dick at first, as I shoved my cock in her tight little Ass. She tried to clench her rectum, but it did not help her. She grunted in pain, but finally surrendered as I slowly shoved my cock deep in her tight little Ass. After I was Balls deep in her asshole, she finally relaxed so without mercy I stretched her rectum out again with my giant Member. I had to gag her with a dishtowel in order to keep her from waking Father with her deep moans of pleasure. I had never felt so powerful in my entire life as Mother submitted to all of my sexual perversions. She excited me so greatly I gave one last thrust with my throbbing cock, making me explode so deeply in her Ass Mother quaked and shuttered as she squirted all over my legs.  

  After Johnny got my pussy all juicy with his intense finger banging he quickly slid his massive cock deep inside of me in one great thrust, literally taking my breath away, little did I know he was just getting started. Then Johnny pulled out and started shoving his throbbing Cock in my Ass, I just wanted him to cum in my pussy real quick, I was not prepared for a huge Ass fucking!!! I tried to clench my rectum, but he already stretched it out last week so I could not stop him. Johnny showed me no mercy as he gagged my mouth with a dishtowel then he forcibly shoved his huge throbbing cock deep up my Ass, as I whimpered in pain. I had never felt as defenseless in my life as my own Son sodomized me, with his Father just feet away. This was so wrong and perverted, and yet I had brought it upon myself, I knew nothing would ever be the same again. I should have felt hurt and ashamed; instead, I had never been so excited and turned on in my whole life as his cock was stretching out my Asshole. I could feel his hot swollen balls slapping against my swollen pussy lips as he continued his un-merciless pounding of my impaled butthole. Then I felt the head of his cock start to twitch, as his swollen balls vibrated on my dirty cunt as he shoved his cock in even deeper. I felt his Balls explode, and as his hot cum filled up my asshole it warmed me deep inside. As he creampied my asshole, I squirted all over his legs making his hot cum ooze out my butthole and run down my leg.    






   Then all of a sudden My husband woke up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part ! The Ultimate Karmic Experience

THE RISE OF HUNTER