Chapter Eight – the great Whitehouse orgy

  It turns out the New World Order keeps baby mills where they artificially inseminate women with Pindar's and other Leaders sperm from the Illuminati. That is where I came from; I later found out Uncle George is my real Daddy and my mother was killed during one of the G-8 Sexual Rituals. That sick fuck gets off by Raping and sodomizing his own Children, Boys and Girls alike. I too have been used to give birth to a child for Ritual sacrifice. That is why I have been allowed to help Barry run this Country and the World. I am often asked, if it was all was all worth it? I reply only time will tell.
 Hello readers this is Barry Ho. again. I am so excited right now; I invited some of my Lovers and friends over to the Big House for a little party tonight. I am going to have them write down their own hot stories to insert in my Blog to put them in the mood for some Hot Loving.
Oh look who just walked in; it is my Hot Beautiful Transvestite wife Michelle. Hey, Honey get over here
Michelle; All right honey what do you want now.
  Barry Ho; I want a piece of that Beautiful Ass of yours for starters.
Michelle; O.K. Barry but what are you going to do for me if I let you fuck me in the ass.

. In a muffled voice I said a deal is, a deal that is when I heard the door open from behind me. I heard footsteps approaching and it sounded like High heels I tried to look back but Michelle clamped her large muscular thighs around my head and I could not move. Then I felt two tiny soft hands grab my ass and pulled my Butt cheeks apart I thought Oh my God it looks like Michelle is going to get a little pay back.
  Hi everyone it's me Valarie , As I arrived at the Big House  my Vagina was damp in anticipation at what I was about to do. Michelle E-mailed me earlier and told me to add my story to the Blog, and told me what she wanted me to do. As I walked in the Sex Barry - As I walked up behind Michelle I slipped my hands under her Blouse and unhooked her Bra, releasing two of the Roundest fullest Breasts I have ever seen, that is one of the reasons I married her. At the same time, I lifted her Blouse over her Head stroking her Subtle Breasts as I went. Then I started nibbling on the top of her Ear and licking her Earlobe, that always gets her hot and juicy. Then I slid my hand down her skirt sliding my fingers into her moist juicy hole, Lucky for me she was not wearing any underwear so I reached my other hand between her legs and rubbed her Clit a little. As she moaned I took my other hand out of her sweet juicy hole and spit on it then I slid my fingers in her juicy ass. The she said Oh Honey quit teasing me and shove that huge Cock of yours into my hot juicy ass, she did not have to tell me twice. I was already Pre-Cumming from writing my first story so I pushed the Head of my cock in her slippery Rectum and gently thrust my Rock hard cock all the way up her ass making her gasp loudly. While I was fucking her Ass as hard as I could I told her I would eat her Sweet Juicy Pussie for as long as she wanted.
  Michelle - You just wait Barry, Valarie is coming over with her strap on Dildo, and she is going to shove it up your Ass and fuck the shit out of you. As soon as she said that, I shot a Load of cum deep inside of her ass.
What Michelle did not know; I had a huge surprise for her also. After I pulled my dick out of Michelle, she went over to the Blog and started typing away. After she was done writing her story she suddenly got very aggressive and she stood up and walked over to me, then she pulled down her skirt and shoved me down on my knees and forced my face deep in to her crotch.
 Valarie; When I walked into the room I watched Barry sucking Michelle's big Cock, then as he tried to turn his head Michelle wrapped her awesome legs around his head. I knew that was my cue to make my move so I quickly removed my Dress and threw it on the floor. I had already inserted my strap on Dildo Deep into my juicy Vagina before I entered the Love Room. I already had some lube in my hand, so as Barry was struggling to move I squirted Anal - Ease on his Butt hole and rammed my Huge Dildo all the way up his Ass making Barry howl in ecstasy.
 That is when Michelle leaned over and gave me a sloppy French kiss, making me cum right then and there, but I was just getting started. I could see Barry's dick was as hard as a Rock as I was Shoving my Tool in and Out of his ass. Barry was squealing really well now as he was sucking Michelle's big swollen Cock and being fucked in his tight little ass at the same time; and that is when Big Willie walked in from the door on the other side of the room, he just smiled and stripped off his clothes. Then I saw why they called him Big Willie.
  Hi, yawl it is I Big Willie, I just got an E-Mail Invite from Barry and his Instructions. Therefore, after I Added my story to the Blog I headed straight over to the Big House, as I entered through the Secret entrance to the sex Room I could not believe what I saw. Michelle had her Legs wrapped around Barry head while Valarie was fucking him in the ass. It looks like Michelle had a surprise for Barry also. Michelle was busy kissing on Valarie and did not know I had walked up behind her; she was preoccupied with her Pussie being eaten. That is when I spread those Beautiful ass cheeks and got down on my hands and knees and plunged My Tongue deep in her puckered asshole. Whoa, I thought; it looks like I was not the first one here tonight.

 Hi it's me Michelle again my little plan was going just as I had planned , I had Barry pinned to the ground with my legs wrapped around his head as Valarie Was fucking him in the ass. She is so hot I could not help myself I had to stick my tongue down her throat and kiss those lushes lips as I was came all over Barry's face. I was so excited i did not even notice Big Willie sneaking up behind me until then I felt a Very large Tongue penetrating my ass. I was still juicy from Barry shooting his load in my ass earlier. I could feel two large Man Hands Spreading my ass cheeks as I felt his tongue going in and out of my asshole while Barry was flicking his tongue up and down the shaft of my pulsating cock. All I could feel was Electric shocks spreading throughout my body. Then I felt a Huge Cock being replaced by that juicy tongue. I did not know who it was at first. I guess Barry had a little surprise for me also. I could feel a giant 10-inch dick being slid deep in my Asshole now and that is when I knew who it was. I have felt this Huge Cock in my ass before It's Big Willie I screamed out as I came again filling Barrys mouth. After a couple of Minutes of Willie fucking my ass I felt his Cock Vibrate as he Shot a giant load of hot steamy cum in my ass.

I have never felt so fucked before in my life, but it was not over yet I could see Barry was as hard as a rock again. I thought here we go again, but I was wrong.
  Hi again it's Barry Ho, my plan was going just as I had hoped until Valarie started Fucking me in the ass, but it felt great so I didn't complain. As she was fucking me with her tool, I saw Willie walk in the room as I glanced between Michelle's legs.
I saw his pants and shirt hit the Floor. Then all I saw was Willie's White hairy chest as Michelle came all over my face. Then I heard her Scream as Big Willie shoved his Cock in her ass. My Dick was getting Harder than a Rock now. My Ass had enough of being Buttfucked for a while. Finally, Michelle's legs loosened enough for me to break free as she was having a screaming orgasm as Big Willie shot his Load of cum in her ass. I could see she was done sexually that is when I stood up and Valarie pulled her Tool out of my ass. I turned around and whispered in her ear now it is my turn. She unstrapped her Dildo and dropped it to the floor, which is when Michelle crawled away and sat on the safe couch. As I d around behind Val, Big Willie got down in front of her and Started eating her juicy Pussie. That is when Val yelled, quit teasing me, and stick your cock in my Ass. Therefore, I rubbed some of my pre-cum on her asshole and shoved my dick deep in her Ass. I noticed right away her ass was tighter then Michelle's but much bony-ere.
  Hi, it is Valarie again, after I spread Barry s ass cheeks and shoved my tool in Barry's asshole he started to get hard again. That is when I saw Willie come in and Violated Michelle's ass with his giant cock; it was so hot as she was kissing me, while she was being fucked in the ass by Big Willie. After Big Willie Shot his load in her ass, she crawled away and sat on the couch. Barry stood up with a giant Hard-On again, and he whispered into my ear it is his turn now. With that, I unstrapped my Dildo and dropped it to the floor. As he walked behind me, I was shocked to see Big Willy get down on his knees and start to eat my Pussie. It drove me Nuts. I screamed to Barry; Please! Fuck my Ass now. I could feel him rub his pre-cum on my asshole; all I could do was think of was swallowing both of their Sweet salty loads of cum. Then I could feel Barry's cock finally being inserted in my Ass. Oh Yes I screamed shove your cock in my Ass now. There is only one thing I enjoy more than Anal Sex and I am going to get that next. Big Willie's tongue was shooting shock waves throughout my entire body with Barry Pounding my asshole it felt so good, now I know what was experiencing when I walked in. Then all of a sudden, I could feel Barry's cock starting to pulsate violently. I was not going to miss the flavor of Barry or Big Willie's Hot cum she thought to herself, just then she pushed Big Willie away from her crotch and fell forward freeing her Ass of Barry's cock.
 Hi, reader's it is I Barry, Just as I was about to cum in Valarie's Ass she leaned forward and my Dick shot out. Then Willy Stood up and quickly moved behind me. Then he did something I never expected, He shoved his Huge Cock in my Ass.
Valarie warmed me up, Willy is driving me Home I had never had a cock that huge in my Ass before it hurt like Hell just then Valarie got on her knees and started deep throating my cock it took Big Willie about six good pumps, and I came in Valarie's mouth. She smiled and closed her eyes and started shaking, as she swished my hot cum in her mouth then she swallowed all of it. She actually had an Orgasm sucking on my salty hot cum; I fell down and crawled away on my hands and knees but by the time, I made it to the couch. Michelle was standing behind Willie with her now fully erect Cock in her hand.
  Its Michelle here now, as I was sitting on the couch recovering from the pounding Big Willie gave my ass. I got so hot again watching Barry and Willie double teaming Valarie. I started to get a nasty Idea; I was going to give Big Willy a taste of his own Medicine. I saw Big Willie fucking my Man in the ass so I crawled back because my Ass was still on Fire after being fucked by both of those Ass Pirates. However, my cock needed some tight hole to slide into? Therefore, as I was stroking my cock I watched as Barry crawled away while Valerie had a firm grip on Willie's Giant Cock. I winked at Val and smiled, she knew what I was about to do. I used Willie's Butt to stand up and I rammed my dick in his ass as hard as I could with no lube, He screamed like a little Girl. It made me cum right then and there deep inside his Ass. I did not want to let him off so easily so I kept pumping his ass as long as I could.
 Howdy, Yawl it is big Willie again after I shot my Load in Michelle's ass and she crawled away, that is what happens when Big Willie fucks you in the Ass, I thought with a smile. That is when Barry pulled the Ole Switch a Ru on Val. I wanted to taste her cum on my tongue, so I got down, dug in to that sweet tasting pussy, and started licking like the Dog, which I am. Then after a couple of minutes of Barry fucking her in the ass she let loose, screaming and Cumming all over my face. By now, Big Willie was as hard as a rock and ready for more and that is when she fell on top of me. Then Valarie swung around and gobbled up Barry's cock. I always wanted to Fuck Barry in the Ass, and now was my chance. That is when I stood up and got behind Barry, he was already juicy from Val fucking his Ass so I quickly rammed my cock in his Ass. He squealed like a little girl He He He... I pumped his ass five or six times then he filled Val's mouth full of cum, I think she had an Orgasm just by swallowing his cum. That was hot, and then Val grabbed my dick at the base and wrapped her lips around that thing. Just then, I felt a something huge going up my Ass I screamed as loud as I could. Oh, Shit Michelle is getting some revenge.
  I love it when the women Fuck me in the ass , It's All  my wife Hillary's Fault. She has been punishing my ass for years he he he... That is when I heard Michelle Moan; I knew that by me screaming it made her cum. Nevertheless, I wanted some more Ass fucking so I hoped she would keep going and she did.
   Hello Readers it is Valarie again;
  As I swung around, I saw Barry's Dick dripping pre-cum along with my love Juice. While I was gobbling up his Big Cock, Big Willie snuck up behind Barry and shoved that giant cock of his up his ass. I knew it would not be long now before I would get a mouth full of Barry's salty cum. Just thinking about it started to give me an orgasm then it happened; as soon as Big Willie started Fucking Barry, he quickly shot his load of cum inside my mouth. As his salty juice hit my tongue, my whole body started shaking, as I had one of those inside orgasms.
 That is when I noticed Michelle sneaking up behind Big Willy. By the look in her eyes, I knew what she was going to do. As soon as Barry fell to his knees and crawled off, I grabbed Big Willie's Dick at the base and shoved the rest of his cock in my mouth. That is when Michelle rammed her big Cock in Willie's Asshole as hard as she could. As He Screamed, I could see that Michelle had another intense Orgasm I hoped she could keep going and she did. As soon as she recovered from her orgasm, she got a Wild look on her face and started fucking the Shit out of Willie's Ass. She screamed Take it bitch; take all of it I hope you like it you dirty pig. As she screamed; Big Willie's cock started Pulsating and then she gave Willie's ass one final Pump and He Came straight down my throat. Damn it I said I wanted to savor his Flavor a little bit before I swallowed it. After I came as we all collapsed in a heap of spent human flesh in a pile on the floor.
 As we all crawled over to the Safe Couch we were all laying together; Barry said this was a good practice session everyone. Michelle asked what you are you talking about Barry. Oh didn't you know we have a Ritual coming up next week at the G-20 summit so save up for next week honey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part ! The Ultimate Karmic Experience

He did me in the Kitchen

THE RISE OF HUNTER