THE RISE OF HUNTER

 


THE RISE OF HUNTER Hi my name is Hunter when I became a teenager I started doing hard drugs and drinking, I always felt left out of the family my brother and step mom were really close, at least until she had our little sister. Then she was so busy raising her daughter and going to school to pay any attention to me. I came apparent to me that I was the black sheep of the family. I always felt different from the other boys my age, the girls did not excite me and I would get hard-ons in gym class. My Daddy got really drunk one night, so I walked up behind him and started rubbing his shoulders, he said I was such a good boy, then I asked if he wanted a foot rub. Dad said that would be great, so I walked in front of him and untied his shoelaces and pulled off his shoes and socks. I filled my palm with hand lotion and slathered it all over dads feet, he said I my god Hunter that feels great. When I started rubbing his foot, I started getting a Hard-On again. I tried to hide it, but Dad seemed to notice it. He said do not be ashamed Hunter hard-ons happen, I told him I was getting hard in gym class he asked if I have had an orgasm yet and I asked what that was. He asked if I was ready to have one and I said yes daddy please teach me. He said OK jump up on my lap, and I will show you. I jumped up on his lap and daddy started rubbing my Back but quickly moved his hands down to my Groin area. I felt his dick get hard so I started grinding my Butt on his Cock and that is when he unzipped my pants and released my cock from the confines of my pants. Daddy started jacking me off until a clear liquid starting leaking out of my dick, I asked if I had an orgasm and said no that’s pre-cum its really tasty and he stroked my cock and got some on his hand and he licked it off and said how good I taste. Then he got more on his finger and put his finger in my mouth then asked if I liked the taste Hmm I said salty but good. Oh’ Daddy that feels really good and I asked if I could return the favor, He asked what I meant and without saying a word I slid off his lap and unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard cock and I wrapped my lips around it. Oh, God he said this is so wrong but it feels so good how did you find out about sucking cock? I watched Mom doing it to Beau years ago. I sucked on his cock until Dad was oozing pre-cum all over my tongue I looked up at dad and said he tasted good also and asked that now that you are good and hard I asked if he would Fuck my asshole, He was Shocked and he said are you Sure Son? I said Yes Dad I want you to fuck me in my Ass, I know you will not hurt me and I want it bad daddy. Daddy stood up next to the Bed, His Cock was rock hard and glistening with my spit and his Pre-cum spitting from the head of his cock. I laid back raising my legs as Dad moved in I rested them on his muscular shoulders. Dad dribbled his pre-cum on my butt hole and he plunged one of his large fingers deep in my ass sending shudders throughout my body. I told him to please keep going Daddy; He just grinned and plunged another finger in my Asshole making me moan with delight. I watched as his Rock hard cock spit pre-cum on my Quivering Rectum, Just the anticipation of his huge cock sliding in my ass got my Dick as hard as a rock. My daddy told me to close my Eyes while he plunged his throbbing cock deep inside my Asshole filling me with his love pole. I moaned Oh yes daddy as he started pumping my ass, I relaxed and let him fuck the shit out of me I moaned as Daddy continued pounding my ass, I felt so much love as his cock started twitching and he said I love you Son and he filled my Ass with his warm love batter. Daddy said let me give you an orgasm now and he pulled his cock out of my asshole and got down on his knees and licked his cum out of my ass, then he devoured my cock and slid a finger in my ass. When he went down and sucked my cock I came so fast, but it was my first time and at least it didn’t go to waste because he showed me my creamy cum in his mouth before swallowing all of it. He asked me how it felt and I asked him if we can we do it again dad? 

 After that night with my Father we got so much closer and he would come and spend the night together and sleep in my bed and fuck and suck all night long sometimes. Jill knew about but it but it didn’t seem to bother her, I would find out later in life why. I cruised through my School Years and could get away with anything because my Daddy was a Senator and my lover, but as I grew so did my sexual appetites’ along with my thirsts for Drugs and Alcohol. As soon as I was over 18 my Dad would send me abroad as his Bag Man, I would collect Kickbacks from all the Foreign Aid the U.S. sent all over the World. Life was easy and cheap as I found out in my Travels abroad I could buy anything I wanted and Fuck anybody I wanted and then there was the B.C. Pig farm things went on there for Years before we had to shut it down. We got greedy and too many Hookers and Children went missing and people started asking questions, I was the middle man between the Agency and the Hells Angels. If that story ever got out it would shake the Foundations of the Worldwide Deep State. Before all that nastiness happened I remember 1993 and the Family get together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part ! The Ultimate Karmic Experience

He did me in the Kitchen