A New Family for a new World - Chapter Two the Main Course

 


               Chapter Two – The Main Course   

     Theresa – After we all swapped our cream pie Dan finally was able to finish our dinner, his Shrimp Salad was awesome and the Rib Steak and King Crab was to die for. As we devoured Dinner, we had really worked up an Appetite. Patty was telling all of us how great she had felt being the center of attention and said we all need to take a turn being the center of attention. I agreed and said I had a short taste but I wanted more, making Patty and Vicki giggle that’s when Vicki and Patty grabbed my hands and lead me over to the Bedroom. Dan said he had to clean up and Pull out his Teeth to make the Magic happen making all of us excited with expectation.

  Patty – After Theresa and Vicki drained me of cum and Danny filled me back up with his cum and the best dinner I had ever eaten I heard Theresa say she wanted to be the center of attention after I said everybody needs a turn, so l looked at Vicki and smiled and without saying a word we both giggled as we got up and we grabbed Theresa’s hands and pulled her to the big bed in the back room and stripped her naked and threw her down on the Bed. As I soaked in the vision of her sexy naked body waiting to be ravaged I looked back over to Vicki and she had already stripped naked and started pulling my top off with a lusty look in her beautiful eyes. I kissed Vicki and whispered in her ear that you are next, then I dove between Theresa’s long Legs and started tongue fucking her tight juicy pussy as Vicki was kissing her and fondling her erect nipples. I said out loud that “I didn’t know what we had going but I hoped it never stopped” then I started fingering her asshole and licking her pussy getting her ready for Danny’s huge cock. T was really starting to crave eating pussy and asshole squirt, I thought I was getting too perverted until I participated in what happened next  lol… 

  Vicki – After that hot sex and Dan’s fantastic Meal my pussy was all wet just thinking about what might happen next. I was thinking about some toys I brought and wondering if they would think I was a Kinky Slut if I brought them out?, but if things get really Hot and Horny being a kinky slut would be a fun thing and when Patty said we all need a turn at being the center of attention, and Theresa said she would love to be next, I jumped up at the opportunity and that’s when I looked at Patty as we both got up giggling. Theresa is so hot I am hoping Dan and I can D.P. Her lol… I am such a bad girl. As we pulled Theresa to the backroom I unzipped her Top, as Patty pulled down her silky dress. Then I slid my party dress off and started pulling Patties top off, as she kissed me and whispered in my Ear that I’m Next, making me squirt a little just at the thought. As patty dove between Theresa’s legs, I immediately jumped on top of Theresa because she turns me on so much I just wanted to kiss her and play with her body with her sexy hard nipples and that’s when I felt a tongue licking my asshole, making me squirt a little, I am such an easy slut I thought to myself. Thinking it was just Patty tonguing my ass I relaxed my butthole then I felt the head of Danny’s cock being shoved into my tight little asshole shocking me and making me gasp in pain at first, but the pain quickly turned to pleasure as Danny stretched out my asshole. Theresa was cumming and holding me tight so I reached back and spread my ass cheeks so I could take all of his cock deep inside of me, then I pushed my asshole back so I could take all of his cock as deep as it could go. I grunted and squealed as Danny started fucking my ass making my pussy squirt. Patty saw what was going on and licked up all of my pussy juice giving me a taste of being the center of attention. I could feel Danny’s cock starting to twitch so I yelled out save it for Theresa so he quickly pulled out , so I took the opportunity to slip out and grab my toys.

  Dan – After the girls all went to the Bedroom I quickly cleaned up the dishes, thinking I would need a clean Kitchen to make a big Breakfast in the morning, hopefully. I went to go pull out my Teeth in my half bath and saw what was going on in the bedroom making my dick so hard it hurt, so I quickly pulled out my false teeth and went back into the bedroom. As I walked into the room all I could see was Vicki’s tight little ass sticking up in the air, It was so inviting that I plunged my tongue deep in her tight little asshole and gave her a rim job to get her ready for what I was about to do. Theresa saw me tonguing Vicki’s ass and she Mouthed the words Fuck her in the ass, my Dick was so hard now that pre-cum was oozing from the head of my cock so I rubbed the pre-cum on her anus with my cock and Patty spit on her ass too so juicy I plunged my throbbing cock deep in her asshole making her squeal and grunt as she took my cock deep in her ass. I figured I would just blame Theresa if she didn’t like it, but I never heard any complaints as she reached back and spread her ass cheeks even wider for me. I fucked her ass hard and fast as Patty licked her pussy making her squirt. Vicki screamed don’t cum in my ass save it for Theresa so I pulled out because I was about to fill her ass with cum. Vicki told Theresa to ride Dan Cowboy and she would be right back with a surprise so I laid down and Theresa quickly jumped on my cock saying watching you fuck Vicki’s ass really turned me on.

  Theresa – When we got to the bedroom the girls stripped me and threw me on the bed.  Before I knew it Patty was eating my pussy and playing with my asshole and Vicki was on top of me Kissing me and playing with my nipples, I watched Danny come in and he started eating Vicki’s asshole when I mouthed that he needs to fuck her ass. As he was about to shove his throbbing cock in her ass I grabbed Vicki real tight so she couldn’t wiggle away. I could feel her body tense up and shake as she stopped fighting and reached back and spread her ass cheeks as Danny filled her ass up with his dick, it was the hottest thing I had ever been part of and I knew I was next. Vicki must have felt his cock starting to twitch when he was deep in her asshole and told him to save his load for me, exciting me with anticipation. Vicki left the room so I got up and let Dan lay down so I could ride him cowboy, his cock was rock hard I could feel him stretching out my pussy as I slid all the way down on it giving me the shivers. Patty started tonguing my asshole making me squirm and ungulate on Danny’s cock. Just when I thought it couldn’t get any better I felt another cock being pushed into my asshole shocking me as I squirted all over Danny’s cock but Patty was still down there licking up my cum. Vicki whispered in my ear “now it’s your turn” I was a little freaked out because I have been Double Penetrated before but the fear left when the pleasure started. After about 30 seconds of being dominated and D.P.ed I started squirting uncontrollably all over Patty and it sounded like everyone wanted to see more of my squirting so I relaxed and let all the pleasure take over. I squealed like a little Girl as we all came at the same time, Danny filled my pussy with cum as Vicki came all over her strap –On.      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part ! The Ultimate Karmic Experience

He did me in the Kitchen

THE RISE OF HUNTER